Wednesday, October 7

so happy it's october, so excited it's fall.





yesterday, i was head over heels for this weather. during lunch break, a few of us in my class went to panera bread, & i got the pumpkin spice latte (in my opinion, it's better than starbucks!) and a carrot walnut muffin. OMG, best muffin ever. no joke.


then last night while chase & i watched away we go, we made pumpkin sugar cookies. they were more cute than delicious, but it was tasty :)




[[something that sucks though,
the only way to take pictures is through my camera phone because someone (won't mention any names hahaha) lost my camera charger.]]



things i look forward to this month:

#1:

Photobucket

going to a corn maze & a pumpkin patch.

#2:

Photobucket

Photobucket

carving pumpkins!
>*these pictures are from last year*

#3

dressing up for the costume contest at school.

#4

making halloween treats!
& LOTS of pumpkin bread.

#5

watching lots of scary movies
in complete darkness,
with the only light coming from candles that are lit. spooooky, eh?

#6

halloween.
i don't know what the plans are yet
but i'm looking forward to it!

---------------------

what are YOU looking forward to this month?
maybe you have some costume ideas for me?

fill me in.
xoxo!

3 comments:

  1. I love this time of year!! I'm excited for pumpkin anything...and now I have to try Panera's because I'm obsessed with Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy it's October! I think I'll be making pumpkin bread this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog- really pretty pictures!
    If you have time would you look at mine?
    http://shelovesvelvet.blogspot.com/
    thanks and keep it up!
    x

    ReplyDelete