Thursday, January 29

floating away.

so today my mom came to visit, she took me to the cheesecake factory (for my first time, always wanted to go) and sadly, i didn't get any cheesecake (which was the whole purpose i wanted to go, it's my fave dessert) because i got a friggen' sandwich and it was so huge i could only eat half of it. yeah! i was pissed! my appetite has been extremely small lately. anyway.. moving on, i found a ton of earrings i want from bebe and this dress from betsey johnson- adorable. we went to express and she made me pick out clothes for her trip to cali and work and picked out some really cute stuff, she got a maxi dress! i was so excited i talked her into it. i wish she would just be happy for me and accept where i want to go to school. sorry mom, i'm not some university gal awaiting to be a sorority sister. i have friends in sororities, i have many friends in colleges.. but thats not for me and for the most part it wasn't you either. i'm ready to start what i am doing and not go through all the BS. they just don't get it. i know where i'm going and i don't care the price, i will pay for every dime. even if i'm in debt til i'm eighty.
-------
i'm throwing a little superbowl partay this weekend.
i'm ready for warm weather, spring hurrrry up.
i'm laughing at what i wrote in this yesterday, i was just in one of those moods ye'know.
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment