Wednesday, May 6

thats whats up.

ayo.

cinco de mayo was okay. went to eat mexican food with a group of friends.
then later me and hillary hit up starbucks and came back and watched the curious
case of benjamin button and didn't fall asleep until like 5 in the morning we talked so much.

and today me and ashleigh got to hangout for quite awhile! she is so much like me it's not even funny. (ash, just dye your hair dark and we'll be forreal twins mkay?).
i get to see danielle and elizabeth tomorrow finally, it's been since like january.

speaking of which, tomorrow night will be crazy! can't waiiit.
in the meantime, i've been preparing all my stuff for belmont.
getting my reccomendation letters tomorrow and all that crap together.
and i've been looking into the sororities there, i'm still unsure.

gotta go though, off to outback with the familia.

No comments:

Post a Comment