Saturday, March 14

oh happy day.

i woke up, got to opry mills at 10'o clock exactly.
i pretty much shopped my heart out, spending $500. tooooo much!
my parents happened to go shopping there today too so we met up and
ate a light lunch at tony roma's or whatever it's called. my salad was dank.
mother bought me a cute tube top and earrings from Guess :)
on my way out, i had to buy the cutest steve madden pumps. yay.

ummm. almost died on the way home. yeah, pretty scary.
now i'm home cozyin' it up on the couch.
after my parents leave dave & busters they're coming over
and then we're going to eat at palmes verdez.
this weekend has been splendid so far!

last night was so much fun. nero's was by far the coolest place ever.
everyone is making fun of what i got though, whats so wrong with ordering
rasberry sorbet surrounded by fruit? nothingthankyouverymuch.
afterwards, we picked up some cheesecake from the cheesecake factory.
came back, watched Fargo. damn good movie.
and we called the courtesy officer and complained about the bullshit going
on upstairs. that was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment