Wednesday, March 18

what a cute day i've had.

chase took me out to this really nice restaurant and then we drove and looked at mansions and ate frozen yogurt :)

i didn't wear green either, like a million people asked me that. good thing they weren't around or i would have been "pinched" too many times to count. finally made a hair appointment, i get it done after taking the ACT (which i haven't even began studying for). oh how i've missed dark hair... especially in the summer. i'm ready to go to cookeville and see all my lovely friends. hillary, you need to get home. i've missed telling you everything wheneva i want. i just found out today my aunt is pregnant! she text me and i flipped. we're praying it will be a girl because after all, i'm the only grandchild thats a girl thus far.

oh yeah so i completely changed my mind about what i want to do in college. i know i know, i change my mind alot (shutup hillary) but really i'm serious this time. i think i've talked about it for like 3 hours tonight. i can't wait!

it's 1:30 in the morn' and i'm still not tired. i need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment