Monday, April 27

last night.

today was good. woke up, layed out by the pool for 3 hours. went out for lunch, saw a movie, went to the outlet mall, came back.. walked around downtown, ended up at noisy oyster. that place was pretty cool then we went to the pier now we're back at the hotel. i'm beat. i feel like i've been gone for so damn long. ten days. i'm going to miss the 85-90 degree weather and beautiful sunshine but... i guess i'll deal. the pools at my apartment should be opening up soon! woohoo. i have so much to talk about but ya know what? i believe i'll make it simple and short by saying, this entire trip has been awesome. (and to all of my besties, i'll fill you in with much finer detail). so so so much fun. i have millions of pictures to upload. anyways: my parents finally got around to buying the boat. thank goodness! i can't wait to stay on it this summer and partaaay. i really miss bella, it has felt so weird not seeing that spastic little furball prancing around and sleeping with me at night. all of my friends looked beautiful at prom! after seeing those pictures really made me realize, i almost wish i wouldn't have went home schooled. i've been to prom before but i missed out on my own prom with the friends i've known all my life. i'm not going to let it bother me though because whats the point? it's over. life goes on, as we say.

i betta get off here though, just thought i'd catch up. i'm going to fall asleep tonight wondering what my graduation gift will be, i get it tomorrow. yayayay.

No comments:

Post a Comment