Saturday, April 18

put your heart where your mouth is.

today: went fishing, it was really the funniest thing ever. chase tried teaching me with this old timey rod and i thought i was doing fairly well until my bait got stuck in a rock. needless to say, i'm really not that bad but i like the other poles better and don't ask me what they are called. puhlease. i went to the tanning bed today and ended up leaving with a spray tan and it doesn't look fake to my surprise. thennn later i turned in my forever 21 application.

so we're leaving tomorrow instead. going to see my dad in georgia for a couple days then it's off to savannah and the hotel smack dab in the middle of downtown by river street, staying there 3 nights. after that, we're going to charleston, staying in another hotel right in downtown for 4 nights.

i can't wait. i wish we could leave right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment