Monday, October 19

my lovely weekend went by way too fast, if you ask me.

my new realllly black hair.
my friend, robert dyed it saturday!
pretty sure i love it.






all of these pictures are really mixed up.
i know it's taking me forever to post lately, but minus the 8 hours a day in school i've been having so much fun lately!

friday night, me & the boy went to my girl ashley's new apartment and had a little double date night which was funnn, except we felt like crap the next day at school. she even rolled into school late hahaha, it was pretty hilarious. saturday night, went to the club play with robert and bonnie then we went to 12th and porter- my new favorite place! didn't get home until like 4 in the morning. sunday me, chase, & bella went to a new park we discovered, had a little picnic, and went on a 10 mile bike ride which felt amazing. today, slept in REALLY late then we went to our favorite mexican place- palmes verdez to eat lunch. after that i met up with my new bestie robert and we went to car dealerships and test drove cars, browsed through the green hills mall, then went to jackson's grill to eat lunch in hillsboro village. he introduced me to my new favorite dessert. it's called chocolate chip cookie dough egg rolls, cookie dough in egg rolls, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. oh my god. it's to die for!

quite an incredible weekend to say the least.

i literally love living in nashville more and more every day.
lots of plans coming up this week. i'll tell you some exciting news later.
can't wait to catch up on reading all of the blog posts i've been missing out on.
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous with the new hair colour!
    i can't wait to hear the exciting news :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you! The hair looks great! You just make it darker and darker! I miss you more and more everyday! Hope everything is going great! Can't wait to eat these cookie dough egg rolls with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair looks lovely :) and those pictures were so cute !!
    ells,xo
    ceci-est-amour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics, you look so pretty! and that place looks fun!

    Enjoy the weekend hun!
    *loves*

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the hair!
    Chocolate chip cookie dough egg rolls sound dreamy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your so lucky to live in Nashville, it's so beautiful there, and you get to enjoy fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome photos... SO MANY DUCKS!
    Not sure what your hair was before, but the black looks great and suits you.

    ReplyDelete