Monday, December 28

i have missed my little blog so much.

it's been awhile.

to sum it up:
i've missed all of you dearly
and i'm back.

i have a love for wicker anything.

1810 is where i'm at now :)
(this also shows a picture of one of my new friends,
kaitlin. love her to death.. we had a crazy night
that night!)

having a little champagne on christmas eve
at chase's sweet grandma's house.

i had to show off my new frye boots, i got for christmas.
thank youuu mother.

little bella adoring a picture that will soon be hanging
in our kitchen.

at maple with a couple of my girls,
SO glad i got to see them.
awwwe.

hope your holidays were happy and full of spirit!
i got way more than i asked for and i'm so very thankful.
it was the best christmas yet,
everything felt completely right.

i'm so happy to call nashville my home.


*now i'm off to catch up on your blogs before i hit the hay.

xoxoxo.

5 comments:

  1. Happy you're back pumpkin! FRYE boots...LOVE LOVE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're back! ive been missing your blog! lovely pictures, as always! ells, xo

    cest-lamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so adorable! Love it Lauren!
    I'm in love with your Frye boots. Great pics!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures I like your style

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is so pretty! you have such lovely unique style!! oh and I love your boots...!

    xox ♥

    ReplyDelete