Saturday, August 8

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 hours of shopping.


blowfish sandals on sale at macy's.


cheetah print leggings from express.



zigi shoes from shi.
--------------------------

above are just a few of the cute things my sweet momma bought me today. everything i bought was black (besides the accessories and those cheetah leggings) because once i start cosmetology school in september ALL i can wear is any kind of blackblackblack every single day until i move up to the level where i can wear black and white. isn't that crazy? so all those pretty dark skinny jeans, plaid buttons up, and colorful little dresses i saw, i only got to gaze at and add on to my wishlist... for now anyway. i'm going back soon to get all those things i was eyeing but my mom is incredibly stubborn and she only stuck with the school attire which was okay by me.
can't wait to wear my new shoes! eeeeeeeeek ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment