Sunday, August 23

mixing it up.

1. okay i'm sorry if you hate this but i really can't stop playing this song. it's too catchy for it's own good.

2. getting my bangs cut like this tomorrow.

3.
this is where i'll be thursday-monday to spend time with my bestie!

4. for my birthday this year, me and chase are staying in
this city for the night and i'm going on a huge (i mean HUGE) shopping spree to this store... and he won't tell me the rest of the surprises so now i'm going to be guessing away until november 7.

5. i really do believe that someone i know looks like
this when they smile. it freaks me out a tad bit.

6. i don't know what i would do without falling asleep with
this playing on my television every night. does anyone say television anymore or do you just say t.v? i think television sounds better. hahaha.

7. i maybe got
this, does anyone else have it? let me know.

8. i'm so in love with
this jacket, i think i might go coin searching tomorrow to save up.

-------------------

...hope your weekend was lovely.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha! I loved the cheshire cat one. Way to put that in there. Our conversations rock! I can't wait for you to be here! It's going to be amazing! We can get all dressed up and stuff and play with your makeup that I get to buy! Oh I'm just so pumped! I can't wait to come visit you either. This is going to be awesome. Oh and your new bangs...are going to rock!! I want some like that! They're super cute you little trendsetter! Hey...we should see Time Traveler's Wife while you're down here. How great would that be? Get back to me on that one!
    P.S. I don't want to be a bleeder!!

    ReplyDelete