Tuesday, August 18

to: hillary love: me

-i miss you terribly and i wish the drive wasn't so far so i could come see you. i'm a little envious of you going to a big university in a different state. i know it would be pointless for me though because of what i want to do. we both have so much to look forward to this year- it's all SO exciting. plus since we're both doing different thiiiings we will have so many stories to tell but i'm so proud of you and that you're out of your mom's hands and you can finally get to be on your own. if you ever get tennessee sick, come visit me. we'll go shopping, out to eat and do whateva we want all day like always. love yewww girl.
can't wait to send snail mail.

1 comment:

  1. Aww this is precious! I seriously almost cried! I miss you too. You're going to do great at your fancy hair school. You'll be making crazy, awesome amounts of money. You will also be out of school way way before me. I can't wait. I'm so excited for you. Good things are only to come for us! I'm so glad we've made it this far as best friends. You'll always be my bestie. I will definitely come visit. Mail is going to be so much fun. I'll try to send a little something everytime! Or at least every other time. Haha I love you! Now you better be good little presh presh because I said so.

    ReplyDelete