Thursday, August 13

always running for the thrill of it thrill of it.

i was just thinking about how excited i am to start school. september 17th couldn't come soon enough.
i can't wait to be a hair stylist/makeup artist. ahhhhh!
i want to travel, travel, travel.

being in the gym two hours a day has been kicking my ass,
can't wait to see the results come my birthday.
i've already lost a few pounds!
i'm in love with trader joe's.
almond butter and vanilla soy milk are my two new favorite loves.

i'm selling my makeup now, have my eboutique all open :)
(if you need some makeup, lemme know)

yesterday, chase and i spent all day in franklin
buying stuff for the apartment. i feel like thats ALL
we have been doing lately but i must say, it's looking
a d o r a b l e.
(i'll post pictures later since most of my girlfrans' haven't seen it)

-- sorry for the random ecstatic rambling, i'm just in one of those moods.
i kinda like those moods though. don't you?
((oh yeah.. and i just spent an hour looking up apartments
in downtown chicago. i like to dream big.))

No comments:

Post a Comment