Sunday, September 27

can i just say, i really love the weekend?

double dating/hanging out at my new friend, beth's!
:) he makes me happy.

so glad i got to see my favorite girl, jessica last night! i've missed her so much.

us ladiessss.

@ play (a club) with robert, the only picture we managed
to take the whole time. hahaha.
(he's another new friend, he did my hair- compare the top picture to this one!)

sorry if the picture quality is a little off.
-----
it felt amazing to sleep in today.
the rest of the night,
me and the boyfriend are going to play board games
and bake chocolate chip cookies.

i hope you all had a LOVELY weekend!
[[ fill me in if you want to :) ]]
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend!!!
    I LOVE your boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are GORGEOUS. Where are you boots from? And we need to be good friends immediately haha. :)

    So glad you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my boots are from forever 21, i got them almost 2 years ago! surprising, right? i never find cute boots there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh you are just lovely! I adore your header and your blog too!!

    Thanks for stopping by :) I love new commenters and am delighted to find a fellow Betsey Johnson and Zooey lover. Kindred bloggie spirits ahoy!

    xo Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like someone's been having an awesome time ^^

    love your dress in the first 2 pics!

    i'm going to check out the fireflies song :)

    have a great week ahead lauren
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your date night outfit! Looks like it was a top weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pictures! your pretty :)

    http://kerry-mylifemyloves.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're gorgeous girl!! and i love your outfit:) definitely following!
    xo

    http://www.stella-tomorrowneverknows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete