Monday, September 14

good news, gossip girl, vma's, & shopping.


so i'm sure you guys watched the VMA's last night!
besides all the drama, i thought these 3 ladies
looked gorgeous last night.
katy perry, kristen cavallari, &
i kind of hate to admit this but stephanie pratt, even.
which fashion faves did you all like?


moving on,


gossip girl started tonight. it's the only show i really care to watch,
or save time out of my life to watch so i was pretty stoked
and i have a feeling this season is going to be even better than the last two.



now about me.
my camera isn't working so taking pictures didn't happen.
i had a lovely weekend though with the boyfriend.
today was my last day of freedom.
i start school tomorrow so thats a little exciting!

i found the cutest things at forever 21 today.
3 dresses, two pencil skirts, & a simple black v-neck tee.
grocery shopping took forever,
chase talked like the biggest redneck the entire time just
to drive me mad & it worked. hahahaha.

oh yeah, i cooked fetticine alfredo tonight.
SO many leftovers, all of you that read this should
have came over. seriously.

one more exciting thing i can't stop smiling about....
we're getting the townhome!
now my head is filled with decoration ideas,
wall colors, etc etc.

also,
i adore every single one of you who are beginning to follow me.
i'm delighted to know that any of you are even
the slightest bit interested in my blog.

xoxo!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I can't believe you're getting the town home! You didn't even fill me in on this one skank! I'm so glad you're doing well. Thanks for talking to me today. It definitely helped my mood some. I love you! I hope school goes great! I'm sure it will you little fashionista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new townhome!!! And good luck with school lady!

    I dont want to say this but Kristen Cavallari looked gorg.

    AND SO EXCITED FOR GOSSIP GIRL!!!!!!!
    OHHH...and and I'm going to F21 tomorrow, I hope I have as good luck as you! XOXO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just found your blog and we write about so many of the same things, I love it. I can't stand her but I thought Kristin K. looked gorgeous at the VMAs. Katy Perry always looks awesome so I liked her dress too. I can't get over the massive plastic surgery Stephanie Pratt had... it doesn't even look like her! And she's so young... ugh.

    I'm psyched for this season of GG! I loved last night's episode already, can't wait to see where the season goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. High-five! starbucks hot choc is the best!! :)
    Wheeeee i'm so excited for gossip girl! FINALLY!!
    CHUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, no problem!
    your blog rocks!
    and thank YOU for liking my blog and having interest in it-makes me happy!

    I liked Katy's outfit too-and usually Lady Gaga...But not during the VMA's...that feather mask and collar was a BIT much! hahaha!

    curiositykilledthekilljoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete