Friday, September 18

sorry for being so slowww. [+ KOL video]

since i've started school, i have been SO busy.
i don't get home until 5'o clock on the days I go,
by the time I get home I have to study for a test,
hangout, or SLEEP.

i'm having a crazy amount of fun at school
though. i've met some really cool people,
and became friends with a few really fast!
thank goodness.

so excuse my lack of blogging,
i'll get back to you soon!

-------------------------------
if you're a kings of leon fan,
check this video out. pretty awesome.

xoxo!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are having fun at school!
    I totally feel you on the whole super busy thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto!
    i am really busy and people keep checking out my blog but i'm thinking, "noo! not yet! i planned on changing it up for the better-you're not seeing my best!"

    i end up writing short blogs via cell or during my photoshop class in school, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time at school ! Have a sweet weekend! x

    ReplyDelete