Saturday, September 12

today's going to be a good day, just because.

good morning!
i'm WIDE awake thanks to the boyfriend waking me up
with a pumpkin spice latte from starbucks before he headed to work.
it was delicious.
i looove seasonal flavored coffees. don't you?

quite a few plans for the rest of the weekend!
i'll be sure to post some pictures.

since i keep playing these songs over & over,
maybe you've heard them.. maybe not.
either way i thought i'd share :)



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

2 comments:

  1. The Pumpkin Spice Latte is one of my fav things about Fall...besides boots haha. OMG and "Merry Happy"...my bestie and I sing that to each other on our voicmails so cute!

    Pretty obsessed with every song on your list!

    Happy Sunday love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok you almost lost me in the last post when you wrote school like skewwwwl! But I am totally sold @ the mention of a Pumpkin Spice Latte! I am in! =D

    ReplyDelete